Our Audrey gold chunky hoop earrings are inspired by Audrey Hepburn earrings from the Sabrina film; They are geometric earrings styled as 50s earrings, rockabilly earrings.
- Made of 14 karat gold vermeil, the earrings are also available in 925 Sterling silver
- Suitable for sensitive ears
- Carefully designed to reduce the weight
- Comfortable to wear, despite being quite chunky
- Stud earrings with a push back and a hoop
- Come in a gift box
- Designer brand Misia Mae
- No returns on earrings due to hygiene reasons
- If your item arrives damaged, please contact us on email@example.com and we will arrange an exchange for you free of charge
- Customer satisfaction
Audrey gold chunky hoop earrings are made of 14 karat gold vermeil, they are suitable for sensitive ears. The colour of gold is soft. On some of the images the gold looks a bit darker, but in fact it is much softer. The hoop is hand made to make it as light as possible and make it empty inside. There is a little hole at the bottom of the hoop, like a beauty spot, which can't be seen, when wearing the earrings - this is intentional - it's part of the hand made process. The stud post is located in the centre for better fit on the earlobe.
As seen in British Vogue and Tatler magazines, Audrey gold vermeil thick hoop earrings are our most loved, best seller door knocker earrings. They are our contemporary take on classic Audrey Hepburn earrings from the Sabrina film first shown in 1954.