Audrey silver chunky hoop earrings are inspired by 50s earrings, rockabilly earrings sported by film stars Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe.
- Made of 925 Sterling silver, the thick hoop earrings are available also in 14 karat gold vermeil
- Suitable for sensitive ears
- Carefully designed to reduce the weight
- Comfortable to wear, despite being quite chunky
- Come in a gift box
- Designer brand Misia Mae
- Please note there are no returns on earrings due to hygiene reasons
- If your item arrives damaged, please contact us on email@example.com and we will arrange an exchange for you free of charge
- Customer satisfaction
Our Audrey silver chunky hoop earrings are made of 925 Sterling silver, and they are suitable for sensitive ears. The hoop is hand made to make it as light as possible and make it empty inside. There is a little hole at the bottom of the hoop, like a beauty spot, which can't be seen, when wearing the earrings - this is intentional - it's part of the hand made process. The stud post is located in the centre for better fit on the earlobe.
As seen in British Vogue and Tatler magazines, our chunky hoop earrings are our most loved, best seller creole earrings. They are our contemporary take on classic Audrey Hepburn earrings from the Sabrina film first shown in 1954.
Stylish, they look great in a daylight and add chic and feminine touch to any outfit, both casual and more formal. Our favourite styling that goes well with the earrings is Breton top, jeans and leather jacket, or black trousers and black turtle neck jumper, or a dotted dress or your favourite leopard print, you choose!