Olivia Brunette Mini Tortoise Hoops
The Olivia brunette mini tortoise hoops are made of quality acetate, which is a material made from polymers found in nature, for example in wood and cotton. They have a wide, mini hoop, which gives them effortless, elegant look.
The beautiful colour of the Olivia earrings' brunette tortoise shell changes with the light, depending on the photo set, and objects around the earrings.
The Olivia brunette earrings have:
- Stainless steel stud post
- Hoop size 2cm
The Olivia tortoise shell mini hoops are also available in royal blue tortoise shell.
Please note there are no returns on earrings due the hygiene reasons.
We offer free UK tracked delivery on orders above 50£. When you place your order, we will email you your order acknowledgement straight away. Once the order is dispatched, you will receive a notification email with a tracking link.
If your item is in stock, please allow 1-3 working days for processing and dispatch of your order. The delivery times given at the checkout are counted from when the order has been dispatched, not from when the order was placed.
If you would like to track your order on orders less than 50£, please select paid tracked delivery at the checkout.
We offer our customers free tracked delivery on orders above 50£ by Royal Mail to EU countries, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
If your order is less than 50£ and you would like to track it, please select paid tracked delivery at the checkout.
Please be aware that any duty and taxes that may be due in the country of destination, are the responsibility of the customer.
When you place your order, we will email you your order acknowledgement straight away. Once the order is dispatched, you will receive a notification email with a tracking link.
How your order will arrive
Our item(s) is lovingly put in a Misia Mae jewellery box or envelope, depending on the size of the item, which is packaged in a protective, unbranded external bubble envelope.
All gift vouchers will be sent by email and posted in an envelope.
Please ensure the delivery address is an address where you will be at the time of delivery (home or work). If someone is not present at the time of delivery, our courier company will leave a calling card and you will be able to reschedule your delivery for a more convenient time.
Parcels with a business address chosen will be delivered to the designated delivery place at the chosen business address, not directly to the recipient.
Transactions are processed in pounds sterling.
When sold via retailers’ shops and websites – retailers’ delivery prices and terms will apply.
- You may return or exchange any item(s) you have ordered at any time up to the end of the fourteenth working day from the date you receive the ordered item(s), except for earrings. Please note, there are no returns on earrings due to hygiene reasons.
- If your item arrives damaged, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange an exchange for you.
- Only returns or exchanges in the original packaging will be accepted.
- Once we receive the returned item(s) you purchased, any sum debited from your credit or debit card excluding postage costs will be credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within thirty days of your order being returned to us, provided that the item(s) in question are returned by you and received by us in the condition they were in, when delivered to you. If you do not return the item(s) delivered to you, in the way detailed above, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the item(s) from the amount to be credited to you.
- You will be notified by email, when the refund has been processed.
How to Return in the UK
We offer free returns on all UK orders except for earrings up to the end of the fourteenth working day from the date you receive the ordered item(s). Please note, there are no returns on earrings due to hygiene reasons. To arrange a return on any other item you will need to:
- Contact to arrange a free of charge return postage. Please provide us with your order or invoice number, which you will find on your invoice which is included with the item(s) you ordered.
- We will then email you your ready returns label that you will need to print out and attach to the parcel.
- Then just drop it off at your local post office. Please remember to take a proof of posting from the post office.
How to Return Internationally
We do not offer free returns worldwide at the moment, due to different practices and providers worldwide. If you decide to return or exchange the item(s) you ordered, you will need to arrange and pay for the return yourself.
We advise that you use a reputable, trackable courier service and keep the proof of postage.
You can return or exchange the item(s) you have ordered at any time up to the end of the fourteenth working day from the date you receive the ordered item(s).
Only returns or exchanges in the original packaging will be accepted. Please note we do not accept returns on earrings due to hygiene reasons.
How to care for jewellery?
Both Sterling silver and gold vermeil jewellery will lose some lustre with time as a result of exposure to air or moisture. To get rid of signs of tarnish, please polish your jewellery now and again with a soft piece of cloth. There are also a few things you can do to slow down that process. Here are a few tried tips which may help:
- store your jewellery separately, you can use jewellery boxes, fabric pouches, or just a piece of fabric;
- avoid storing it next to other fashion jewellery pieces or watches with leather straps;
- always remove your jewellery when applying perfumes, hairsprays and lotions;
- put your jewellery on last, when you get dressed;
- avoid contact with salted water, chemicals and detergents;
- ensure that you rinse off any chemicals that come into contact with your jewellery straight away;