As seen in British Vogue and Tatler magazines, the Audrey silver chunky hoop earrings are our most loved, best seller door knocker earrings. Chunky but light, they are our contemporary take on classic Audrey Hepburn earrings from the Sabrina film first shown in 1954.
The geometric earrings are styled as 50s earrings, rockabilly earrings. The Audrey Chunky Hoop Earrings are made of solid 925 Sterling silver and are rhodium plated. Sterling silver tends to tarnish over time. To prevent this, rhodium plating silver jewellery will ensure that the piece is highly lustrous and remains tarnish-free for a long time. Rhodium is a precious metal – like gold or platinum - but more expensive than gold.
The hoop is hand made to make it as light as possible and make it hollow inside. The stud post is located in the centre for better fit on the earlobe.
Stylish, they look great in a daylight and add chic and feminine touch to any outfit, both casual and more formal. Our favourite styling that goes super well with the earrings is white shirt, jeans and leather jacket, or black trousers and black turtle neck jumper, or a dotted dress or your favourite leopard print. You choose!
- Made of 925 solid sterling silver, rhodium plated
- Suitable for sensitive ears
- Carefully designed to reduce the weight and be as light as possible
- Comfortable to wear, despite being quite chunky
- The stud post is located in the centre for better fit on the earlobe.
- Stud earrings with a push back and a hoop
- Come in a gift box
- Designer brand Misia Mae
- No returns on earrings due to hygiene reasons
The earrings have been lovingly crafted to last but we advise that you take them off for a shower, bath or a swim.
Please see our advice on jewellery care here...